Role: Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in PR, communications, public affairs, and / or public consultation.
The suitable candidate will ideally have an agency or inhouse background with experience working within the UK housing, built environment and property sectors, with 1-2 years’ experience.
We are looking for somebody that is highly motivated, enthusiastic and a self-starter with a passion for operating across PR, media, public affairs, stakeholder engagement.
About See Media:
See Media is a young, growing communications agency, specialising in the UK’s housing and development sectors.
Our experienced team is drawn from the media, business and former senior inhouse professionals. Together, we’re passionate about the housing sector, and about delivering great communications.
We have recently won several new contracts and are looking for the right person to join us at this exciting time and help to grow the business further.
If you’re keen to become a core part of a new and growing agency, then we want to hear from you.
Desirable experience includes:
- Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering PR accounts / campaigns, delivering communications activities, and supporting media relations strategies
- Experience and understanding of local planning and/or public affairs sector
- An excellent communicator, with strong writing and interpersonal skills
- A strong commercial understanding, and experience of working in an agency setting
- Experience as a journalist would be a bonus, but not an essential requirement
What the role can offer you
The opportunity to develop your communications career under the guidance of some of the best in the housing and communications industry, as well as:
- The chance to join a growing communications agency
- Responsibility for delivering on key client accounts
- Flexible working – in our central London office and from home
- Competitive salary and annual leave allocation
- Investment in learning and development
To apply for this role, please email Jenny Riddell with a CV and covering letter, via Jennifer.Riddell@see-media.co.uk by 24 August 2018.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible so early applications are encouraged as we may appoint before the closing date.