See Media is hiring a new Account Director.
We’re looking for a talented individual, with a background in PR and communications.
The suitable candidate will ideally have an agency or in-house background with experience working within the UK housing, built environment and property sectors, with 3-4 years’ experience.
We will accept enquiries from an existing Account Director, or an Account Manager looking for the next step up in their career.
We are looking for somebody that is highly motivated, enthusiastic and a self-starter with a passion for operating across PR, media, public affairs and stakeholder engagement.
About See Media:
See Media is a young, growing, City-based communications agency, specialising in the UK’s housing and development sectors.
Our experienced team is drawn from the media, business and former senior inhouse professionals. Together, we’re passionate about the housing sector, and about delivering great communications.
We have recently won several new contracts and are looking for the right person to join us at this exciting time and help to grow the business further.
If you’re keen to become a core part of a new and growing London agency, then we want to hear from you.
Desirable experience includes:
- Clear and demonstrable experience of leading on and delivering media campaigns, as well as delivering communications activities, and supporting media relations strategies
- Clear experience of creating and delivering successful PR and communication strategies
- Experience in client management and leading accounts
- Experience and understanding of public affairs and the housing sector
- Experience of line management
- Desire to help support new business opportunities, including writing proposals and supporting pitches
- An excellent communicator, with strong writing and interpersonal skills
- A strong commercial understanding, and experience of working in an agency setting
What the role can offer you:
The opportunity to develop your communications career working with some of the best in the housing and communications industry, as well as:
- The chance to join a growing communications agency
- Responsibility for delivering on key client accounts
- Flexible working – in our central London office and from home
- Competitive salary and annual leave allocation
- Investment in learning and development
To apply for this role, please email Jenny Riddell with a CV and covering letter, via Jennifer.Riddell@see-media.co.uk by 22 October 2018.