Role: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in PR, marketing or communications, who is looking for an opportunity to make their mark.
The suitable candidate will have an agency or in-house background, ideally working within the UK housing, built environment and property sectors. Someone who has recently completed a PR or marketing qualification may also be the person we need.
We are looking for somebody that is highly motivated, enthusiastic and a self-starter with a passion for operating across PR, media, public affairs, stakeholder engagement and marketing communications.
About See Media:
See Media is a young, growing communications agency, specialising in the UK’s housing and development sectors.
Our experienced team is drawn from the media, agency, business and former senior inhouse professionals. Together, we’re passionate about the housing sector, and about delivering great communications for our clients, which include not-for-profit organisations and charities, as well as private companies, large and small.
We have recently won several new contracts and are looking for the right person to join us at this exciting time and help to grow the business further.
If you’re keen to become a core part of a new and growing agency, then we want to hear from you.
Desirable experience and attributes include:
- Clear and demonstrable experience of handling PR accounts/campaigns, delivering communications activities, and supporting media relations strategies
- Experience and/or understanding of the housing and development sectors, the public and/or not-for-profit sectors
- Excellent communications skills, with strong writing and interpersonal abilities
- An investigative approach to research to unearth the real story and find the right person to hear that story
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to grow within a relatively small but ambitious team.
What the role can offer you
The opportunity to develop your communications career under the guidance of some of the best in the housing and communications industry, as well as:
- The chance to join a growing communications agency
- Responsibility for delivering on key client accounts
- Flexible working – in our Birmingham office and from home
- Competitive salary and annual leave allocation
- Investment in learning and development
- Opportunity to take an important step on your career ladder
The deadline for applications is Sunday 28 April 2019
Please send CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org