See Media is recruiting to two new roles to join our award-winning team.
We are looking for:
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
Both these roles are new and have been created following several new project and client wins in recent months.
The positions are hybrid working, split between home and our central Birmingham hub. We offer majority remote working, but with regular travel to team meetings in Alpha Tower, just off Broad Street.
You don’t need to come with bags of housing sector expertise, but we are looking for creativity, determination and top-drawer organisational skills. The roles will suit people with a PR background – either agency or inhouse – who are self-starters and want to do a job that makes a positive difference to people’s lives.
See Media is an award-winning, specialist PR agency that passionately believes in using our communications skills to make a positive difference. We use our story-telling knowhow to help our social housing clients provide more affordable homes to create stronger communities.
What we offer in recruiting to two new roles:
- An exciting job with a great team who will welcome and support you to flourish
- Opportunities to lead and work on a variety of client accounts across the country
- Really stimulating clients that want to try new things and welcome innovative thinking across a range of projects to tell their stories
- Annual training funds to help you take the next step in your professional development
- Annual CIPR membership, paid for by the company
- Flexible hybrid working
- An open, collaborative culture – we work as a team to help each other get the job done for our clients
- A competitive salary, new business bonus, company pension contributions
- Company MacBook Air and cloud-based phone app for company calls
- 25 days’ holiday, plus eight public holidays with Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity to shape our growing business with your ideas, working closely with the leadership team
- The chance to help pitch for and win work
Some further details
The salary for the Account Manager position depends on experience and will be between £27,500-£32,000. For the Senior Account Executive it is between £25,000-£27,500. The closing date is Friday 23 July 2021.
To apply or if you’d like an informal chat about either role, please contact: