Following our recent awards success, we are really excited to share that we are recruiting for a PR Account Manager to join our growing agency.
The role is permanent, full-time and as a remote agency, the newest team member will predominantly be working from home or in one of our hub offices (Birmingham, Newcastle and Leeds) – depending on what works best for you.
We’re a specialist PR agency that passionately believes in using our communications skills to make a positive difference. We use our story-telling knowhow to help our social housing clients provide more affordable homes to create stronger communities.
You don’t need to come with bags of housing sector expertise, but we are looking for creativity, determination and top-drawer organisational skills. The role will suit someone with a PR background – either agency or in-house – who is a self-starter and wants to do a job that makes a positive difference to people’s lives. So, if you’re looking for the next step in your PR career we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer:
- Meaningful PR work with charities, not-for-profits, social enterprises and corporates, all focused on making a positive difference in people’s lives
- An exciting job with a great team who will welcome and support you to flourish
- Really stimulating clients (opens in a new tab) that want to try new things and welcome innovative thinking across a range of projects to tell their stories
- Annual training funds up to £1,000 per person to help you take the next step in your professional development
- Opportunity for career progression and to have ownership of projects
- Annual CIPR or PRCA membership, paid for by the company
- An open, collaborative culture – we work as a team to help each other get the best job done for our clients
- Opportunity to shape our growing business with your ideas, working closely with the leadership team
- Varied projects using a wide range of comms techniques, including media relations, corporate communications, crisis and reputation management, stakeholder relationship management, customer communications, social media strategy and planning, copywriting, branding projects, project managing podcasting, photography and video, as well as some marketing and public affairs work
- A competitive salary, new business bonus, company pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus eight public holidays with Christmas shutdown
The salary for the Account Manager position depends on experience and will be between £27,500-£32,000. The closing date is Monday 18th July (5pm).