We provide strategic communications support to the UK’s housing sector
See Media Offer
We are a passionate PR team committed to helping the housing sector to make a positive difference in people’s lives. We want everyone to enjoy working at See Media and do everything we can to help our team make the most of their career with us.
Our vision: More people happily housed in affordable, low-carbon homes and communities.
Our mission: To provide outstanding PR support to organisations that are making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Here are our values and how we are delivering against them.
- Creative – we push ourselves to find the best, not the first, solution
- Supportive – we invest in our people and trust their judgement to support and challenge our clients
- Purposeful – we ensure how we work makes a positive difference to people’s lives and protects our planet
- Empowering – we push ourselves to help people from all backgrounds lead fulfilling PR careers
- Engaged – we are proud to use our PR expertise to support and add value to the housing sector
- We are a committed, award-winning team of former journalists and PR and marketing professionals
- We enjoy our work, but also enjoy our lives outside work too! We have families, caring responsibilities, pets – oh, and gigs, pubs, restaurants and cinemas to go to!
- At See Media we aim to be ethical and authentic in everything we do. Empowering our team is at the heart of this and we encourage everyone to be themselves at work. This way we can all do our best work
- Our core team is supported by our talented network of associates who provide expertise in copywriting, design, production, video, podcasting, photography and more
- We provide strategic communications support to the UK’s housing sector
- We do meaningful PR work with charities, not-for-profits, social enterprises and corporates – all focused on making a positive difference in people’s lives
- We have an open, collaborative, creative culture – we work as a team to help each other get the best job done for our clients
- See Media is a virtual agency – we have no head office. Our team has found that what works best for us is to work remotely from home, but with access to a nearby co-working space as needed
- We have people in Coventry, Shrewsbury, Dudley, Leicester, Leeds and Fife
- The team meets virtually at least three times a week, as well as daily 1-2-1 catch-ups and client calls. We also have regular in-person team catch-ups at least once a quarter
- We support flexible working so our team can manage our busy work and personal lives
- Our core hours are 9.30am-4.30pm, but colleagues are given the flexibility to manage their time to get the best job done
- We do this job because we love the housing sector and the fact it gives us the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- We believe this is an exciting place to work with a great team who welcome and support all colleagues to flourish
- See Media is committed to becoming a net zero-carbon organisation by 2025. We are currently working on our plan to achieve this
- The PR industry does not have a great record of being inclusive and therefore struggles to attract the best people from across society. We want to play our part in fixing this
- PR skills are in high demand, but are not accessible to everyone. Our ‘See Here’ volunteering programme supports team members to donate up to two working days each year to charity
- Annual training funds of up to £1,000 per person are available to help team members to take the next step in their professional development
- All team members are encouraged to join the CIPR or PRCA, paid for by See Media
- Our net zero-carbon action plan ‘See Net Zero’ will ensure we hit net zero-carbon by 2025
- As a team we select an annual charity and run a campaign throughout the year to hit our fundraising goal. Our charity in 2022 was ‘End Youth Homelessness’ and we raised £500. In 2023 our charity partner is Revitalise and we aim to raise £1,000, which the business will match-fund
- 25 days’ holiday, plus eight public holidays with Christmas shutdown. Also, a day off for your birthday and an extra day’s holiday for each three years of consecutive employment
- Clear salary bands that are benchmarked each year to ensure they are fair and competitive. We also run a discretionary company bonus scheme and employer pension
- Aim to become accredited as a Communication Accessible Organisation https://communication-access.co.uk/ by 2024