Come and work for our award winning agency on projects that make a real impact
Join our growing team
Do you want to work with a team that’s using their storytelling knowhow to help support social housing providers with their mission of delivering more affordable homes and creating stronger communities?
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning specialist PR agency, with co-working spaces in Shrewbury, Ashby and Leeds.
You don’t need to have housing sector expertise to join our team (you’ll learn along the way), but we are always looking for people who are self-starters and want to do a job that makes a positive difference to people’s lives.
For our latest vacancies, please see our current roles below. However, if you’re looking for a job in PR and there’s nothing that suits what you’re currently looking for, we’d still love to hear from you so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.
No current opportunities
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for everyone. As an equal opportunity employer, See Media strives to make sure individuals are selected on the basis of their merits and abilities.
What we offer
We are a passionate PR team committed to helping the housing sector to make a positive difference in people’s lives. We want everyone to enjoy working at See Media and do everything we can to help our team make the most of their career with us.
- We do this job because we love the housing sector and the fact it gives us the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- We believe this is an exciting place to work with a great team who welcome and support all colleagues to flourish
- See Media is committed to becoming a net zero-carbon organisation by 2025. We are currently working on our plan to achieve this
- The PR industry does not have a great record of being inclusive and therefore struggles to attract the best people from across society. We want to play our part in fixing this
- PR skills are in high demand, but are not accessible to everyone. Our volunteering programme supports team members to donate up to two working days each year to charity
- At See Media we aim to be ethical and authentic in everything we do. Empowering our team is at the heart of this and we encourage everyone to be themselves at work. This way we can all do our best work
- Annual training funds of up to £1,000 per person are available to help team members to take the next step in their professional development
- All team members are encouraged to join the CIPR or PRCA, paid for by See Media
- Our net zero-carbon action plan will ensure we hit net zero-carbon by 2025
- As a team we select an annual charity and run a campaign throughout the year to hit our fundraising goal. Our charity in 2022 was ‘End Youth Homelessness’ and we raised £500. In 2023 our charity partner is Revitalise and we aim to raise £1,000, which the business will match-fund
- 25 days’ holiday, plus eight public holidays with Christmas shutdown. Also, a day off for your birthday and an extra day’s holiday for each three years of consecutive employment
- Clear salary bands that are benchmarked each year to ensure they are fair and competitive. We also run a discretionary company bonus scheme and employer pension
- Aim to become accredited as a Communication Accessible Organisation https://communication-access.co.uk/ by 2024