Come and work for our award winning agency on projects that make a real impact
Join our growing team
Do you want to work with a team that’s using their storytelling knowhow to help support social housing providers with their mission of delivering more affordable homes and creating stronger communities?
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning specialist PR agency, with hub offices in Birmingham and Leeds.
You don’t need to have housing sector expertise to join our team (you’ll learn along the way), but we are always looking for people who are self-starters and want to do a job that makes a positive difference to people’s lives.
For our latest vacancies, please see our current roles below. However, if you’re looking for a job in PR and there’s nothing that suits what you’re currently looking for, we’d still love to hear from you so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for everyone. As an equal opportunity employer, See Media strives to make sure individuals are selected on the basis of their merits and abilities.
What we offer
- An exciting job with a great team who will welcome and support you to flourish
- Colleagues can be based either from home or hybrid from one of our hub offices in Birmingham or Leeds – whatever works best for you.
- Really stimulating clients that want to try new things and welcome innovative thinking across a range of projects to tell their stories
- Annual training funds to help you take the next step in your professional development
- Annual CIPR or PRCA membership, paid for by the company
- An open, collaborative culture – we work as a team to help each other get the job done for our clients
- A competitive salary, new business bonus, company pension contributions
- Opportunity to shape our growing business with your ideas, working closely with the leadership team